Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Message from Frankie Boy

The Silent Valley at The Mountains of Mourne
The Mountains of Mourne

I am sat here wanting to say thank you all for the emails and posting on Pesha's blog. I can't tell you just how much comfort it has brought us as a family at a very hard and very emotionelle time.
I asked Pesha to say thank you and she suggested I say so myself and she was good enough to give me her details so I can do this.
I am a man of words I love to write poems and tell stories but right now words seem to have left me. I don't know of a word that can say what I feel. I want to tell you about my wife. Some may say this is an obituary and that might be right. Not many get to read they own obituary but Sissy has always been different to the rest and I know when she is gone I won't be able to do this
I have knowen Sissy since we was kids growing up our paths would cross afew times a year at fairs mostly and I used to think she was a little pest I was her brothers friend and she would always be following us. I got to think a bit different though when she started to blossom into a bit of a looker, then the tables turned and I was following her about and she were telling me to get lost. But she never did mean it she was playing hard to get she would be hard pushed to find a better looking moosh than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we got married and thats why I put those photos up of the mountains of Mourne in Eire thats where we went for our honeymoon and we have been back many times since, it's a special place for Sissy and me and when times have got hard and we have been tested that is where we head off to to catch our breath and remember what we are all about.
If you know my girl you will know she is a little lady as pretty as a picture and as firey as hell itself Sissy have got a short fuse and a big heart. She works hard keeping our home spotless and our children fed and well dressed and she is always full of fun and devilment.
People see us arguing and her giving me what for or ripping me up with that sharp tongue of hers and many have said I deserve a medal. But for all of that I know the loving wife I have and when the children are all in bed and we can sit for a bit together I know just why I married her. Whenever I am troubled, my girl knows and she is there by my side and if anyone should give me trouble then they got her to deal with
We have been through a lot together good times and bad times but all that has done is make us stronger. Couple of years back we lost a little baby girl, she was born too soon and was taken back I thought then this is the worst thing that can ever happen but then I could not know about this.
The little pest that kept hanging round , well I saw her grow in to a beautiful vibrant funny young lady
I saw that beautiful girl become the reason why the birds sang and eventually she became my girl
Then my beautiful girl became my beutifuk wife, and in turn my beautiful wife became the mother of our children and just when I thought I knew every side to her, motherhood brought a hole new wonderful amazing gentleness that left me in awe of her. The plan was that we grow old together we watch our children have children of their own. It was not to be. When I told me father that Sissy was going to be taken from me he said to me Frankie I'm not surprised, that one is so full of spark and energy she could not possibly go the 3 score years and ten she was destined to burn out long before
I have been asked why Sonny put the letters S & C in the picture he drew of his mother That is because I call her my crystal and I call her this because she is clear and bright and has many facets to her and each one is dazzling and full of sparkle and throws lightness and brightness around it.
I just do not know how I will live on without my darling and I dread the day I wake up to a still and empty space, but I know as well that I have been blessed
My girl, the devoted mother has made a memory book for each of our children and each one is personal to each child.
Sissy is home again with us but we are told her time is days and weeks not months she is just 36 years old.
I never went much to school but a did for a while and a school master said to me Frankie you are a clever bloke you should come to school and get quailfied the world is your oyster
That bit baffled me all my life the world was my oyster he said which is kushti enough but I never found out how to open the dam thing.
But see I never needed to because my world is in the home with my wife and my children and to all that will say well the Sissy can be a one, all I can say is as our time in this world draws to a close suddenly that oyster has opened up to me and I see that inside there was a wonderful and beautiful pearl growing within it.
My Girl My Pearl my Crystal and my one true love
You will never be gone from me I will hold you in my heart and each heartbeat with be an embrace for you
My life now will be making sure that the part of you that lives on, our precious children want for nothing, rest assured Sissy they will never want for love


Thank you everyone for your kind words they are priceless
Thanks Shay for letting me have my say on the blog
Ashlen Devlesa
Frankie

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 27, 2007 at 9:35:00 PM GMT  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry handbags, nike outlet, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike free, gucci handbags, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, tory burch outlet, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, uggs outlet, replica watches, uggs on sale, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet store, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, replica watches, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, nike air max

September 12, 2015 at 12:53:00 AM GMT  
Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, nike blazer pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, kate spade outlet, michael kors, air max, new balance, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, north face uk, sac hermes, true religion outlet, north face, coach outlet store online, hollister pas cher, guess pas cher, lululemon canada, coach outlet, michael kors, true religion outlet, nike roshe, burberry pas cher, nike free run, jordan pas cher, hollister uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet, nike air max, vans pas cher, ray ban pas cher, polo lacoste, coach purses, kate spade, polo ralph lauren, michael kors pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, longchamp pas cher, oakley pas cher, nike tn, timberland pas cher, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, hogan outlet, nike air force, converse pas cher

September 12, 2015 at 12:56:00 AM GMT  
Blogger oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch uk, nike free uk, nike air max uk, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, hollister, north face outlet, nike air max uk, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, lululemon, nike trainers uk, vans outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe run, mulberry uk, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet, ghd hair, nike huaraches, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, valentino shoes, mont blanc pens, longchamp uk, p90x workout, hollister clothing, insanity workout, hermes belt, nfl jerseys, wedding dresses, instyler, north face outlet, baseball bats, babyliss, ralph lauren uk, new balance shoes, soccer shoes, abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, chi flat iron, giuseppe zanotti outlet, asics running shoes, beats by dre

September 12, 2015 at 12:59:00 AM GMT  
Blogger oakleyses said...

supra shoes, coach outlet, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, gucci, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, hollister, michael kors handbags, timberland boots, vans, converse outlet, ugg pas cher, iphone 6 cases, doke gabbana, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, louboutin, michael kors outlet, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, michael kors outlet online, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, oakley, toms shoes, swarovski, wedding dresses, nike air max, ralph lauren, converse, ray ban, pandora charms, marc jacobs, juicy couture outlet, ugg uk, lancel, links of london, hollister, ugg, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, juicy couture outlet

September 12, 2015 at 1:02:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Minko Chen said...

tommy hilfiger
ralph lauren uk
ugg clearance
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
tiffany outlet
oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
nike foamposite
mont blanc pens
longchamp handbags outlet
coach outlet
supra shoes
michael kors outlet
ferragamo shoes
louis vuitton outlet store
converse shoes
louis vuitton handbags
hermes outlet
1207minko

December 7, 2015 at 5:38:00 AM GMT  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-06-03keyun
louis vuitton handbags
nfl jerseys
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
nike outlet store
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
fitflop sandals
air jordan femme
cheap louis vuitton handbags
adidas trainers
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
fitflop sale
ralph lauren home
cheap air jordans
celine handbags
toms wedges
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
beats by dr dre
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton outlet
cheap toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
kobe shoes
christian louboutin sale
vans sneakers
adidas wings
air jordan 8
tory burch flats
coach factory outlet
air jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1 shoes
lebron 13
cheap oakley sunglasses

June 3, 2016 at 8:03:00 AM GMT  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

adidas outlet
michael kors purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
oakley outlet
fake watches
pandora jewelry
kobe bryant shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
gucci handbags
adidas shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
pandora jewelry
nike air force 1
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton
replica watches
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin outlet
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses
celine outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nike uk
michael kors handbags
beats wireless headphones
celine handbags
coach outlet
asics outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
true religion jeans
marc jacobs
2016.7.20haungqin

July 20, 2016 at 10:02:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Juane Weg said...

jordan retro 6
vans shoes
fitflop outlet online
the north face outlet
michael kors bags
jordan 6s
asics
clarks shoes for women
coach factory online
nike air force 1
coach outlet
wholesale jordan shoes
nike air force
jordan 11
clarks outlet
red sole shoes christian louboutin
coach wallets outlet
nike high heels online
jordan 6
michael kors factory outlet
guess
michael kors outlet
lebron james basketball shoes
retro jordans
hermes belt
vans shoes sale
guess outlet
prada sunglasses
pandora charms
clarks boots
coach sale
jordan shoes
columbia outlet
nike outlet store online shopping
nike free
celine outlet online
north face jackets
mont blanc pens
coach factory outlet
louboutin shoes
coach sale
20160825yxj

August 25, 2016 at 7:48:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home